Friday, April 13, 2007

my last post. maybe.


Today is Friday, my second to last day of this internship. Cue sad face:

:(

...and I've been finished/tidying up the last few of our projects, this blog being one. I registered the email address Gabi made (kiaintern@gmail.com) and am now posting from this. I just sent Gabi an email, so we'll see if this will work for her too. That way, future interns should have no problem upkeeping this blog and detailing their own adventures here at the KIA.

Also, Flickr is done! Yay!
Here it is, folks.
The photos posted here (as of right now) include pics from past Art and All That Jazz events, Art Camp, the Art Fair we host, our West Michigan Area Shows and High School shows, as well as past exhibits, like Chihuly in Kalamazoo (the pic at the top of this entry). Lovely, ain't it? As more events happen in the '07 year, more photos will be added.

Theme of the internship: more to come! Always more to come. I know I've been celebrating "finishing" these projects, really there is no just idea. As the pages are started, they will have to be maintained by future interns, adding more content and keeping them up-to-date. The only conceivable end would be the end of the Internet itself. Hopefully in a fiery inferno, that would be awesome.

But I digress. I leave Monday, and will probably post something along the lines of "this was my internship/this was my Freshman year of college/this is what I learned" except MUCH more interesting than that sounds. Look forward to some more posts from Gabi, as she'll be sticking around a bit longer than I.

-Laura

No comments: