Friday, April 13, 2007

The End is Near...

Cue my sad face. :(

This has been a pretty uneventful week for myself and Laura as we prepare to pass on our projects to the next set of interns who will take over for the summer. Laura and I gave birth to some beautiful ideas that will hopefully grow and flourish with each semester of new interns. I think we have just begun to skim the surface of all the possibilities in 'viral marketing' or Internet promotions. Our foot is in the door and I am excited for our predecessors to knock it down.

Enough melancholy reflection.

I have finished a few miscellaneous projects for Paul including the ever-evolving YouTube film of Art and All That Jazz. Look for the new and always improved version of The Car As Art clip.

Tomorrow (Saturday, April 14th) I will attend the high school reception for the juried exhibit of local students' works. Paul has asked that I take video footage as well as some still pictures to document the event. My friend, DJ Eric P-Funk will be djing the reception. I am very excited to see the art at the exhibit tomorrow, set to the tune of Eric's turntables. I think it will be a fun event for everyone, especially the talented students. Check back for a few photos in later posts.

Next week is Laura's last week... cue second and final sad face :(. Good luck with finals Laura!

-Gabi

No comments: